About Curtin College
Curtin College is your pathway to a bachelor degree at Curtin University, Western Australia’s largest university. We’re on campus at Curtin University in Perth, so you will experience university life right from the start.
Since 2000, Curtin College has helped over 10,000 students realise their dreams of a Curtin Bachelor Degree. We’re the only on-campus pathway into one of Australia’s top universities. Curtin University is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2018 and have risen 20 places to 230th in the world in the QS World University Ranking 2020.
Curtin College is located in Building 205 on Curtin University’s Bentley Campus.
You can visit us from Monday to Friday between 8.00AM and 4.30PM or send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students studying first year units will gain a Diploma qualification, as well as entry into the second year of their chosen bachelor degree at Curtin. Curtin College Diploma (Stage 2) = Year 1 of your Curtin Bachelor Degree.
- Fast-track options are available, with the trimester system offering 3 intakes per year for some courses.
- Small classes sizes (around 25 students), so you can count on extra help and support when you need it.
- Cultural diversity –around 1,200 students from 40 countries, at Western Australia’s largest University.
- You’re already on-campus, on-track. We are here to support you, all the way.
Curtin College is for students who:
- wish to attain a Curtin University Bachelor Degree,
- do not meet Curtin’s minimum entry requirements,
- complete Year 12 but do not obtain a high school graduation, or
- are of mature age and need an alternative pathway to university.
*The Curtin College Higher Education Diploma has the same course content and structure as Year 1 of the corresponding Curtin University undergraduate degree. Complete the Curtin College Diploma, and you will gain direct entry into Year 2 of the corresponding Curtin University Bachelor Degree.
Note: Duration of Bachelor Degree is dependent upon course studied.