Respect @ Curtin College
Curtin College is committed to cultivating a respectful, diverse and inclusive community.
We believe everyone in our community has the right to have a safe, secure and comfortable learning and work environment.
We do not tolerate sexual harassment or assault. Students or staff found to be in breach of the Code of Conduct, will be counselled, warned or disciplined. This may include formal discipline (such as dismissal or exclusion).
As part of our commitment to the safety of our community, we are creating a space for staff and students to have conversations without fear of humiliation or victimisation. These conversations will be kept in confidence due to their personal and sensitive nature.
- If you disclose an incident or concern to us, we will guide you to appropriate, just-in-time support.
- We will dedicate resources to prevention, training and education on an ongoing basis.
- We will monitor and review support, information, campaigns, and or programs to ensure they are relevant.
- We will seek to make continuous improvements to this program, based on feedback provided by our students and staff.
- We are providing this space online, to ensure you can easily access information about our commitment to Respect @ Curtin College