Skip to main content

Find an Agent

Applying via an Agent

Curtin College has a network of registered agents world-wide, who can help you with your application to study at Curtin College and Curtin University.

When using an agent, you should lodge your application with them and contact them directly if you have any questions after you have submitted your application.

If you are an international student applying via an agent in your country, your agent will also assist you in applying for your student visa.

How Can We Help?

Coronavirus in Australia - Information for StudentsView FAQs